Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ty Segall Day

So who has loved Ty Segall longer and more publicly than me?

Not Dave Letterman, who just caught on this week. (But cool that he did.)


My Ty reviews so far;

Dusted -- Ty Segall, Ty Segall
Dusted -- Ty Segall and White Fence, Wet Hair
Dusted -- Ty Segall, Melted
Blurt -- Ty Segall Slaughterhouse
Blurt -- Ty Segall, Lemons

An interview I wrote for the Quietus, but they never ran it, so I posted it on my blog.

A Twins-related interview for Blurt.

If you haven't already, listen to Ty and go vote.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Good luck, Canada is pulling for you!

(personally, I think the only way Obama _doesn't_ win is a combination of quasi-legal voter suppression, outright illegal voter suppression, the kind of voter harassment my fiancee experienced when she voted early, and other dirty tricks... but maybe I'm too cynical or not cynical enough)

jenniferpkelly said...

I think he's going to win, but it is very, very close, and the GOP is not afraid to fight dirty.

I really hope he wins the popular vote, too. Democrats in very blue (and very red, hi mom and dad!) states should definitely vote this time. It matters.