Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fruit Bats and Dry Spells

Been really, really busy with work stuff lately…sorry about the lack of creativity in posting. I do have two new reviews up at Dusted today, one of the Seattle alt.country-ish Fruit Bats (whose songwriter, oddly enough, is also in Factums) and the other of a mostly female folk rock band called Dry Spells, whom I might have mentioned before. Both pretty good.

Here's Fruit Bats "The Ruminant Band"

And Dry Spells "Lost Daughter"

Now back to work.

2 comments:

Derek Sunshine said...

Ah, they're band names. I thought you were having some strange natural phenomena up there in New England.

And I like the Fruit Bats single; think I'll play it on my radio show this afternoon.

jenniferpkelly said...

yes, i believe that fruit bats were one of the five plagues that moses brought down on pharoah...but no, just records, a plague of them, but only that.